Just a quickie with some news:
* I have about a 1/4″ of fuzz on my head.
* Three of my garments are being shown in Sandra Whitton Gallery for the next month. Kingston’s Downtown Art Walk is on today until 10pm…. I’m going no matter how cold and snowy!
* SWGallery open house December 1 & 2, I’ll be there on the Sunday 2 – 4pm.
* Ontario Craft Council notified us that they will not be at the One of a Kind Toronto as the powers that be of that show are not permitting them. I don’t know why but this isn’t the first time the OOAK has thrown some spanner in the works of mild mannered artisans furthering their crafty lives!!!!!!
* Heading down to the One of a Kind this Sunday for a look see and to say hi to colleagues I haven’t seen in ages and won’t be joining in Chicago this year.