….and my Felted Wearables…
Combining classic simplicity and funkiness I have knit for all ages from 8 weeks to 80+ years, and various theatre and commercial productions.
I give workshops and classes in Machine Knitting, felting, polymer clay Button Making and Garment Designer, the software I use. I’ve travelled far and wide to spread the word!
My work is available from my studio, at shows and from a selection of Galleries. Some of my work may also be purchased from my online shops:
Please go to my Contacts for more information and sign up below to receive my newsletter about upcoming shows and workshops.
Recent Blog Writings…
- Armed But Not Dangerous December 2, 2019
- Watercolours November 29, 2019
- Oh Brother! Hidden Stitches. October 3, 2019
- Short and Sweet…Jacket Done! April 30, 2019
- Colourful People….Really! March 24, 2019
- Sew Exciting January 18, 2019
- Stupid Questions or Learning? January 6, 2019
- Feeling Felt August 19, 2018
Sometimes pieces have done their work as samples when I have made them up as custom orders in different colours and sizes. Then I like to have them find a new home while they are still fresh but at a nice price.