Welcome to Carolyn M. Barnett Designs located in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. I specialize in one of a kind, hand loomed knit cardigans, jackets and wraps using wool and cotton…My Knit Artwear !
….and my Felted Wearables…
Combining classic simplicity and funkiness I have knit for all ages from 8 weeks to 80+ years, and various theatre and commercial productions.
I give workshops in Machine Knitting, polymer clay Button Making and Garment Designer, the software I use.
My work is available from my studio, at shows and from a selection of Galleries. Some of my work may also be purchased from my online shops:
I can also be consulted about Costume work for theatre & film.
Please go to my Contacts for more information and sign up below to receive my newsletter about upcoming shows and workshops.
Recent Blog Writings…
- Oh Brother! Hidden Stitches. October 3, 2019
- Short and Sweet…Jacket Done! April 30, 2019
- Colourful People….Really! March 24, 2019
- Sew Exciting January 18, 2019
- Stupid Questions or Learning? January 6, 2019
- Feeling Felt August 19, 2018
- When I Work…When I sleep. June 4, 2018
- Dressing Mannequins. April 18, 2018